We need an ambitious and hardworking professional who does not mind working in hot or cold conditions and can work an entire shift on his or her feet. We prize speed and accuracy above all else, so we require a Warehouse Worker who can pay careful attention on the job, follow instructions precisely and double-check his or her work before completing a task.
Shift: 2:30pm – 10:30pm (full-time)
Pay rate: $14.00 per hour
• Experience with forklifts, pallet jack, RF Scanner Preferred
• Receive merchandise for return or delivery and verify its contents
• Pack orders in an orderly manner and close cartons so they are prepared for shipping
• Scan all containers to determine appropriate contents as well as end destination
• Pick merchandise from the distribution center and transport it to the shipping bay
• Count and stock merchandise based on inventory control log
• Identify damaged, lost or missing merchandise and notify supervisor immediately
• Ability to work on feet and carry objects weighing up to 50lbs
• Current forklift certification a plus but not required
• Must have warehouse experience
• Ability to work with tiny parts and stay organized
• Must have own transportation
• Able to stand and sit for long periods of time
• High school diploma/GED preferred
Bear Staffing Service is looking for Material Handlers in the Paulsboro, NJ area. Our lifestyle brand is searching for a warehouse worker to join our team at the distribution center. This TEMP TO HIRE position is a great opportunity for those looking for full-time work.
Bear Staffing is a Drug Free Workplace
MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
Come see us!! NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED!
Tuesday, April 23, 2019 from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM located at the Holiday Inn Philadelphia South-Swedesboro: 1 Pureland Dr Swedesboro, NJ 08085
Questions? Call 856-579-5266 OR text 856-559-7918