Construction Laborer/Service Technician
Bear Staffing Services
- Vacaville, CA
$16.00 - $18.00 per hour -
Full-time - Mid Level
Currently seeking Service Technicians to join a team with one of the world's largest modular building companies with over 250 locations. Our Client leads the industry in producing mobile office trailers, portable classrooms, and modular complexes.
The ideal candidate will have 1 or more of the following skills; handyman, basic electrical, basic plumbing, rough framing, or carpentry. A background in remodeling, building maintenance, or construction is preferred!!
Shift: Monday – Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm
Pay rate: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Perform refurbishment from top to bottom, including floors, walls, framing, and window cleaning of modular buildings.
- Remodeling; flooring, ceiling, walls etc.
- Inspect/replace framework
- Tile prep and installation
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows
- Maintain proper inventory levels of all equipment/tools/parts needed for service tasks
- Provides courteous customer service as needed over the phone and in person.
- Explain all repairs and services to customers
- All work is completed in a warehouse environment
- Reliable and flexible to work overtime as needed
- Maintain a safe work environment and practice safe work habits per company policies
- Attends periodic safety meetings
- Wear and use of personal protective equipment
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of recent construction/carpentry or building maintenance experience
- Rough Carpentry/Framing/construction/building maintenance skills
- Valid Driver's License with a good driving record
- Background and drug screening
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
*This is a Career Opportunity*
Bear Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace