Bear Staffing is seeking Entry Level Machine Operators in Orangeburg, SC .
$500 Attendance BONUS every 60 days! Pay increase every 30 days!
This is an opportunity to get real life experience and on the job training for your future in manufacturing and production industries.
We will train.
Shift: 1st and 3rd available Monday thru Friday
• 7:00am to 7:00pm-1st
• 7:00pm to 7:00am-3rd
• Follow standard operating procedures and work instructions.
• Perform work in a systematic manner when possible to ensure all steps are carried out in proper sequence.
• Perform operational preventative maintenance according to schedules.
• Read Rockwell Hardness Testers, interpret various equipment alarms, take counter measures and read other measuring devices to ensure quality standards are met. If manufacturing process is causing quality issues, Machine Operator will stop production and consult with Set-Up Personnel or Section Leader to correct.
• Record production results, quality checks and scrap as required.
• Responsible for all 5-S and general housekeeping daily. Perform major cleanup on the line as required.
• Other duties as required.
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED);
• One to three months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Drug and background screening
Bear Staffing is a drug free workplace.