We have immediate needs for Food Specialists in the Chester, PA area to work with our large industrial food processing machines.
If you have a drive to grow and build your skill set with a successful company, we are interested in interviewing with you!
Food Machine Operator Responsibilities:
• Troubleshooting industrial size machinery such as hydraulic and pneumatic pumps, gear reducers, etc.
• Satisfy GMP and HACCP requirements.
• Sift through product as it runs through roasters or various other parts of a machine.
• Dumping food product, in form of coffee or cocoa beans, into machinery.
• Unwrapping food product, including blocks of butter, to place in ovens.
• Maintain high attention to detail.
• Prevent any damages or mistakes in the manufacturing process.
• Maintain a clean, neat and safe work environment.
• Have open communication with supervisors for direction as well as any problems that arise.
Machine Operator Requirements:
• 1-2 years of experience operating industrial machinery
• Mechanical and Technical Skills
• Must be comfortable with working an entire 12 hour shift on your feet.
• Must be comfortable working in hot and cold conditions.
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
• Steel Toe Work boots are required
• Drug Screen and Background screening required
We value accuracy, efficiency and speed above all else, so we require a Machine Operator who can pay close attention to the job, follow instructions carefully and double-check his or her work before completing a task.
Bear Staffing is a Drug Free WorkplaceApply Now