$13.00 - $15.00 per hour -
Full-time - Mid Level
Do you have experience working with production machinery? If so, Bear is looking for you!
Bear Staffing is working with leading production and manufacturing facilities to staff for their Machine Operators. We are looking for at least One year of experience, a great personality, and a candidate who is able to adapt to changes in the environment.
This is a full time, long term opportunity.
Pay Rate is based on the position and your experience!
All shifts available!
Our Machine Operating positions vary and you may need to possess any or all of the skills below:
- Be comfortable lifting up to 50 pounds of product
- Be able to spot weld or solder pins
- Possess the ability to read blueprints, tape measures and computer program specifications
- Quality check finished product for any flaws
- Troubleshoot the machinery if any errors arise during production
- Some positions involve working with small wiring, probes, or injection molds
- Production may involve the use of product that weighs more than 100lbs
- Plastic extrusion experience is a plus
- The use of hand tools may be required
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Maintain a safe work environment by practicing proper PPE compliance
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Possess the ability to work with a team
- Maintain good work ethic under minimal supervision
Bear Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Questions? Call 856-579-5266 OR text 856-559-7918