$25.00 per hour -
Full-time - Mid Level
Production Mechanics are needed for our Production Facility in Moorestown, NJ. This is a full-time opportunity.
This will include but is not limited to the following:
- Troubleshoot and repair pneumatic and electro-mechanical automated assembly machines to include:
- Adjustment and repair of pneumatic valves and air actuators.
- Check and troubleshoot electrical circuits.
- Adjust and program vision systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical sensors
- Cleaning of equipment
- Maintain welding electrodes
- Replace misc. parts such as batteries, springs, screws, wear items ect.
- Utilize “Express Maintenance” program to schedule work orders, report repairs and manage spare part and record maintenance.
- Develop maintenance schedules
- Receive and perform scheduled maintenance
- Generate work orders
- Inventory and requisition spare parts and other supplies so that stock can be maintained and replenished
- Changing tooling such as grippers, nests and punch and dies.
- Change out feeder bowls and parts feeders.
- Change programming setup
- Dismantle machines and remove parts for repair, using hand tools, chain falls, jacks, cranes, or hoists.
- Transport machine parts, tools, equipment, gases and other material between work areas and storage, using cranes, fork lifts, hoists, or dollies.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Basic knowledge of electrical wiring.
- Good communication skills and ability to understand verbal and written instruction.
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel and work over equipment for long periods of time.
- Ability to learn and understand dimensions on drawings.
- Must have a basic understanding of computer and be able to demonstrate ability to learn.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Able to train others in processes.
Bear Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.