Supply Chain Manager
Bear Staffing Services
- Jessup, PA
$85,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year -
Full-time - Mid Level
This position is responsible for production planning, inventory management and order fulfillment for the site and satellite warehouses. The Supply Chain Manager develops and implements a range of production planning processes to maximize the efficiency of planning procurement, efficiencies, replenishment and order fulfillment.
- Supervise a team of production planners, procurement coordinators and inventory controls. These positions could be exempt or non-exempt based on the duties and responsibilities of each position
- Ability to create and maintain a positive work environment by instilling the company values as the basis for our culture within the supply chain team and the rest of the organization
- Develops and implements processes to meet the standard requirements to excel the expectations in planning, inventory control, replenishment and finished product fulfillment to our customer.
- Liaises with internal teams to ensure his/her team exceeds expectations of internal and external customers
- Responsible for all aspect of production planning and forecasting of raw materials requirements
- Responsible to ensure short term material replenishment is completed effectively
- Partners with the operations/production teams to deliver efficiencies within the facility
- Oversee all processes for shipping, receiving and storage of raw materials, packaging materials other goods
- Develops key performance indicators (KPIs) and reports to measure the performance in production planning, inventory management, procurement and order fulfillment
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Bear Staffing is a Drug Free Workplace.
B.A. Degree in business or equivalent experience of 5 years in similar role in the Food Service/Food Manufacturing industry in Supply Chain.